Not Bridget Jones

I'm not sad. I'm not desperate. I'm not Bridget Jones.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Take this boss and shove him

My supervisor is driving me crazy.

-He called in sick on my two days off, forcing me to work.
-The next day, he told one of my supervisees "I should have called Not Bridget and told her I was throwing up so I could go home."
-He is between 30 and 60 minutes late every day.
-He doesn't check our voicemail on my days off; so I have to deal with three days worth of voicemails after my weekend.
-We are supposed to back up our system every day. He never does. I always do. It take about 90 seconds to perform.
-On Saturday, during our busiest part of the day, he disappeared for 20 minutes.
-On Saturday, he asked to borrow $250. Let me point out-he makes more than I.

So, I had to vent. My plan is to just do my job really well. Eventually, his house of cards will collapse, and I will be left looking fine!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger brainhell said…

    I hope it works out well for you but I have found that my parents' faith in 'do your job really well and you will be rewarded' is misplaced. The evil, lazy jerks usuall triumph.

     
  • At 6:05 PM, Blogger RusticateGirl said…

    Try not to let this loser get to you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


hits
see web stats